Entry terbaru

Edward Maya presents Violet Light - Love Story


I Am Ready For Love
I Am Ready For You
I Am Standing Right Here
I Am Waiting For You

I Am Ready For Love
I Am Ready For You
I Am Standing Right Here
I Am Waiting For You

Surrounding your way
Far From My Life
And ready to Save Me
And be my side
And ready to Love
I Tried To Rinkle
Your favourite spot
Straight from my heart

I am ready to be
The one were for you
You standing near me

I chasing my dreams
Releasing my tears

You be crying for me...
Never to hold you
Forever to love you
You be crying for me

End the end
you will find your own way home
Break my heart
Take your love with you
Just let me..

6 Comments
Tweets
Comments

6 Comments:

  1. cinta itu indah, cinta itu suci... jom penuhi hati kita dengan bunga2 cinta agar kekal harum ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hargai cinta yang kita ada

    ReplyDelete
  3. perghh..bobo makin jiwang la..hakhakhak..dh nyanyi lagu cinta2 plak..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah best..

    btw , watermark bukan bole edit ngn photoshop ja ka ? hee..

    ReplyDelete
  5. cam best je..xdpt nk dgr dulu huhu

    ReplyDelete
  6. best lagu ni..uncha suka
    sangat !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...